Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Umm, hi.

Several times over the last few years or so, I've tried to start a blog of some sort in order to keep better track of the things I read. Because I read a lot. Unfortunately, I failed, so here I am once again, trying this blogging thing.
For me, it's mostly going to be stream of consciousness, because once I start editing I second guess and go crazy and things take forever.
So here I am, starting this thing. I could start it with the new year, but I don't want it to be a resolution that fizzles out. I want it to be an automatic response to reading a book. So I will begin reviewing with the next book I finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog News

Welcome to my blog. I like to talk about books. And comics. And other nerdy things. Also, chocolate, cheese, and bread. I am a fan of all of those things. Hopefully you are too.